Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@birch.net>
Subject: Re: Team.net not being helpful?What?
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:02:42 -0700

Mike Bultemeier wrote:

>  He was nominated and should be voted on. Adam hasn't been to the Nats before
> so he is eligible.
>
> Mike(Change the DTN rules now and there will be Anarchy)B. 99cm

Actually, I am not suggesting we change the rules. I am noting that Adam
does not fit into the rules as I understand them. I however may not
understand them correctly. Per Matt Murray's post:

"Who qualifies?

To be DTN several things should be true:

1) The person must be a long time member of Team.Net and have been
useful
on Team.Net.
2) The person must _never_  have competed in the Solo II Nationals and
will
probably never go.
3) The person should have demonstrated, over the years, a willingness to
help out their region or regions (or club or whatever) at a local
level."

I was referring the "will probably never go." part. Adam just said he is
already going, and will be going regardless of the vote, and has a lot
of money anyway. I suggest that this means he is not part of the "will
probably never go" group.

Please send in your donations! If you are not a member of paypal, just
join, and that gives the fund $5 for a bit of your time. It also gives
you $5 for the trouble, and if you would, you could then easily donate
that to the cause, giving DTN $10 for your time.

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=drivertonationals%40yahoo.com

Randy Chase