Re: Legend car class

To: <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>, <lollipop@ricochet.net>, <buzz@indiana.net>
Subject: Re: Legend car class
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 07:35:30 -0500
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>

>Not even close. Baby Grands are wholly unsuited for any type of right turn
>configuration, and I don't care about what they are doing in road racing
now.
>I watched one go on two wheels a few years back at a solo.
>These things flat do not belong in our forms of the sport.

No opinion.  Never saw one.

>Legends car are
>better balanced, more suited to right and left corners.

But keep them on the spec tires.  The tires are what makes the class work
and keeps the cost down.  Sticky tires would probably make these cars roll
over.

With the spec tires in Legends cars, driving ability comes to the fore.
These cars are very easy to overdrive.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green