Re: New CEO

To: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Subject: Re: New CEO
From: Iain Mannix <mannix@privateI.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 08:44:49 -0600 (MDT)

On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Paul Foster wrote:

> I know it may be for show, but it was a nice gesture to see him out
> working the course.>>>
>
> I agree that he shows the right spirit. Perhaps he will even attend a
> local autocross sometime.

He's already been to at least two of our(Denver) autocrosses.  From
what I've seen, he's not blowing sunshine - he seems to be truly interested
in learning what we do, how we do it, etc.

I've had minimal contact, personally, but I'm impressed.  He does
come to local events, he still chases cones, and AFAIK, he's already
brought one new sponsor to Solo(Fram).  I also hear he can drive.  Not
bad.

Iain Mannix