Re: New CEO

To: randyc2@home.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New CEO
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 14:37:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/00 10:22:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
randyc2@home.com writes:

<< The man was very available
 for us. Heck, he even spent an hour or so with Mike B! That is going WAY
 beyond the normal call of duty! (Just kidding Mike, nice to have met
 you). >>

This is true, he spent an hour or so with several of us in the bar at the
Capitol Plaza
hotel. We disscussed a number of things. Some were SCCA related and some were
not. One of my first questions to him was "Have you ever read Team.net"???
He said no. I advised him that he never should!!!!!!!!!!!  I think we should
let this guy do
what thinks is best and lets see what happens. I think Mr. Johnson got a lot
of what
he came to the Nationals for and that was SoloII members input. He told me
that the
trip to Topeka was so he could really learn what SoloII was about. He also
said that
he wanted to see the cars up close so he could try to understand the classes
better.

Heres a question for you. How long has it been since you had the President of
SCCA come walking up to you at your trailer, shake your hand and ask if he
could
seat behind the wheel of your car??????  It happened to me and I was to stupid
to get the camera and take his picture in it.

Mike(That picture would have been great on the Team Laughing Stock website)B.
99cm