Re: New CEO

Subject: Re: New CEO
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 20:17:46 -0400 (EDT)
Howdy,

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000, Randy Chase wrote:
> Specially where he was working when I saw him. The finish on the South
> Course. Hey, maybe that is why they redflagged so many cars... :-)

Yeah, it'd be bad to pay a $100k headhunter bonus just to have me run him
over in a beatup old Mustang... :-)

> Agreed. That would have been cool. Just to clarify, my impression was
> also that he was doing all he could to learn our sport...while being
> politically savvy. Something I would want in a CEO.

Like I mentioned before, he's doing a good job so far.  Being that he's a
CEO, I can't really trust him until he's been in the position for a year
or two, but he's definately making all the right moves that I can see.

Mark