RE: Banquet Longevity

To: "'Jay Mitchell'" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: Banquet Longevity
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:58:53 -0500
 If a moment of silence is
observed, I have no objection whatever. At least then, everyone
gets to say his/her own prayer.

Jay
============================
Okay, I see your point.  A moment of silence would've been more "fair" to
all.  But I whole heartedly believe that we _should_ still continue to have
this moment of silence with which we can thank (insert favorite deity) for
our blessings.

Is one or two minutes twice during the week of Nationals too much to ask?  I
think not.

Hell, they even pause for prayer at NASCAR events.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 DS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com

"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)