RE: Banquet Longevity

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Banquet Longevity
From: "Moore, John" <jmoore@opentv.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:18:38 -0500
        And after all, so far no one has complained about waiting for the
Canadian National Anthem to play every morning, and that is lots longer than
1 minute. :) No Offense to those north of the border, I think it was nice
that they honored the Canadian entries that way.

John Moore
1991 Nissan Sentra SE-R (STS)
1993 Toyota MR2 NA (CS) For Sale !