Re: Banquet Longevity

To: vreihen@hotmail.com, elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Banquet Longevity
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 19:59:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/29/00 8:51:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vreihen@hotmail.com writes:

<< You really don't go to church on Sundays???  >>

I try to. Its been tough this season though. I'm lucky that my region and
others surrounding Kansas City keep registration open until well after noon.

As far as the prayer at the Nationals goes, I wasn't at all offended by it???
I over looked the fact that it wasn't in Latin(Its a joke).

I think some people need to lighten up here. That one minute of prayer hurt
no one.
The people that are crying and moaning are probably doing so because of some
"Anti God" agenda they want to promote.

As for the National anthem(Canadian or US) I think they should be played each
morning before competition begins. I'm proud of my country, and I'm sure
Canadian
participants are proud of Canada too. Maybe a couple of them believe in God
and
were not in the least offended by the prayer at the banquet. I don't know who
the lady was who did the innvocation? But if it was up to me I would bring
her back next year to do it all over again.

Well thats what I think about it. Wanna Flame me for these "Radical Views"???
Go ahead, I'm listening. Someone else is too.

Mike(I'm not sorry that my mom made sure I was raised "RIGHT")B. 99cm TLS#1