Banquet longevity

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Banquet longevity
From: "Steve Sucsy" <bsucsy@home.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 22:00:18 -0500
We need to remember that the SCCA is not the "state", therefore our prayers
are not "state sponsored".  Because we are a private organization, we are
free to incorporate prayer into some of our activities if a large number of
our members would like for it to be.  If there are numerous Christians at
our events, I would hope that those members who are not so affiliated would
accede to the wishes of this large group.  I don't believe any of the
Christians wish to offend any person by their prayers, but prayer before
meals with family or friends is traditional for many Christians, and I'm
sure that many of them would be somewhat offended if there were no prayer.

Steve Sucsy