Re: Banquet Longevity

To: Markdaddio@aol.com
Subject: Re: Banquet Longevity
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 08:38:51 EDT
I'm sure someone else has already quipped on this one......I guess we now
know that at least some aliens are Christian.

FWIW,  I've gotten some negative feedback on what I said...but a LOT of
positive, private feedback.   Prayer before sports banquets has just irked me
 since high school.   Moments of silence seem more appropriate.

Per

In a message dated 9/29/00 10:49:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Markdaddio