Re: Best Car Movies (Not Driven)

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Best Car Movies (Not Driven)
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 01:05:24 -0500
I saw previews from a rental movie tonight for a movie coming out "Spring
2001" called The Fast and the Furious.

It looked like it was a big glamor of the import street racing scene.  It
did have some American street rods, but it looked to be mainly cars with
body-kits, mega-wings, oversize/overweight chrome wheels with bumblebee
exhausts.

There was one interesting section where this lowered Civic went underneath
this 18 wheeler without scraping its top.  Didn't some guy do that on Miami
Vice in a Ferrari or something?  Or was that Eddie Murphy in a flick?  I
have no idea...

There were a lot of cars getting air.  So, they were trying to mimic the
Dukes of Hazzard I assume.

It looked fun regardless... even though I would never condone street
racing... hehe.

Anyone know the release date?

So, as for movies for the collection:
The Dukes of Hazzard Reunion Movie.. yeeehawww!

Brian