Re: Free BMW autox in St. Louis, No scales

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Free BMW autox in St. Louis, No scales
From: David K Yeung <dkyeung@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 10:06:49 -0500
When I signed up, they never asked me for any kind of insurance info. The
way I see it, if BMWUSA is not willing to cover the paltry (for them)
cost of a few cars that may get damaged, they shouldn't be offering these
events. Besides, isn't the X5  the one they're selling as the non-SUV
that can corner and handle?....

Dave Yeung
Houston Region

On Mon, 14 May 2001 09:36:32 -0500 "CJ at Pylon.CC" <pylon@pylon.cc>
writes:
> My thought is... if I signed up to drive the X5 sport ute... and
> ended
> up tipping it over who's covering that?  not my insurance...
>
> I am signed up for 8:30 Thursday, but I signed up for the 330xi
> because I think I would want to try to tip the X5 if I was driving
> it.
>
> Chris
>
> http://www.pylon.cc/
> Pylon.CC Racing Forums