Re: Tow Vehicle Question

To: bruce haden <bhaden@ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle Question
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 08:36:53 -0700
John and I have been using the same single axle trailer for 30 plus
years. Once we got the axle located properly we can tow at any speed the
tow vehicle feels like. It's a narrow trailer (originally build for a
Formula Vee, and before that a boat trailer--hey! we're dealing with a
lightweight car), so it and the car back into the garage after every
event. No outside storage problems, easier height to work on the car.
The whole set up is so light our van doesn't even know it's there, and
every now and then, we look through the mirrors just to double check the
car and trailer are there. :)
--Pat Kelly