Re: CenDiv jerks

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CenDiv jerks
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 13:31:52 -0500
He's got his nose out of joint because there was an impound? And presumably
someone made an issue of him being part of it?

LOL!

RTFRB!

"6.10 IMPOUND: At Divisional and National Solo 2 events, all competitors ...
in each class will be impounded after competing."

This should not come as a surprise to anyone moderately experienced in this
game. Go to ANY divisional, and yeah Nationals too, and you should find an
impound. Reason to avoid them? If that's a reason, then you may as well
resign to only doing Regional events and never challenging with the best.

--Rocky Entriken