Re: CenDiv jerks

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: CenDiv jerks
From: Mark Hirt <hirtmark@netscape.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:45:53 -0500
After a search of the results it seams Mr. Knoblauch did not attend the
CenDiv Divisional. I Assume he was thinking he would be forced into
impound situation at the Subaru CenDiv Series event that he is attending
on September 1 (in Toledo).

Subaru CenDiv series events do not have divisional status and do not
have an impound.

Comments on The New, in Grid Impound....
How quick we forget "the way it was". Remember when your whole class had
to parade over to another location and wait there to be released.