Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] SS getting DSQ'ed /video tapes allowed
From: "eric salem" <eric@mail.brown911.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:10:30 -0500
This legalistic discussion is all well and fine, but you're missing the point
of the story.

The entire class agreed they nobody was protesting, and acknowleged their
willingness to waive that right when they left. They stated clearly they
couldn't find an impound worker.

There was nothing left to keep them there -- except a power trip for a steward
or two.

Now I realize that some folks on team.net like to ignore SoloII being about fun
so they can obsess on who's better at ready a rule book. But to DSQ and entire
class that willingly gave up their right to protest AND couldn't find an
impound worker is nuts. The little classes, (FP etc.), get away with it all the
time. I'd hate to call it car bigotry but maybe that's what it was.

Or, is there more to the story than has been shared on team.net?