Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:42:26 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
To: "Don Miller" <turbospl311@yahoo.com>; <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 1:57 PM
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to ask

I was born on the 13th, but when I started racing 13 was taken. So 1+3=4 and
I began using 4. It also came to be a nod to Group 44, since my car is a
Triumph and at the time they were the factory Triumph race team. For that
reason, the "4" on my deck lid is backwards in Group 44 style. Since then I
have found single-digit numbers to be an advantage (easy to change, just add
a number -- when I have to race as 04, the 0 on the back is backwards too
:-).

--Rocky Entriken