Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: absolutely nothing to do with anthing but always wanted to
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 22:52:42 -0500
69, for obvious reasons.  ;^)

Then some female friends told me I should run 68 (you do me and I owe you
one) or 77 (you get "8" more).

(That, and I can then run 6, 9, 66, 69, 96 & 99 with the same two magnets
per side.  I 'spose I really ought to get a 1 magnet one of these days just
to expand the options even farther.)

Eric (I'll probably be pinching the butts of the nursing home staff)
Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Water's wet, the sky is blue and old Satan Claus Jimmy, he's out there and
he's just gettin' stronger."
"So what do we do about that?"
"Be prepared son that's my motto, be prepared"