RE: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now

To: bthatch@juno.com
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 16:30:18 -0500
AFAIK, the only real "procedure" is for the class to continually show
significant subscription numbers.  Helps if that happens throughout the
country, but especially important is Nats and other nationals events.  At
the end of the day (or year, or decade), the SEB will eventually make this
call when the preponderance of evidence suggests that its appropriate.  I
would not expect it to happen after the first year, though.

The only "rule" has been the one for when a new supplemental class gets
broken out into its own supplemental class, which it looks like SM2 and STX
have both done this year.

--Andy