RE: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now

To: Mari Clements <mrndr2@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] SM2@25 now
From: Andy Hollis <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:33:48 -0500
Two points (both of which you made but I will emphasize]

1) You say you are not advocating that the P&M's have some consolidation?
Why not at least consider it?  That's what the data says we should do.

2) These are existing classes that at one time were well-subscribed relative
to the rest of the classes in the sport.  The current supplemental classes
have (arguably) not yet shown that level of subscription for a significant
length of time.  As for P&M's, there are well-defined rules that spell out
how undersubscribed existing classes eventually go away.

--Andy "some look at the data and say 'why'.  I look at the data and say
'why not'" :-)

[snip]