Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 01:31:56 -0500
> Look at the engine in a Suzuki Swift.  Roughly the same displacement as a
> Spridget engine, and it is 100 HP stock, with great drivability, a wide
> torque band, and low emissions to boot.
Har har har, he he he he he.  Stop it, you're killin' me man.  Oh God, my
jaws are crampin' up and my sides are really achin' now.

He said Suzuki Swift and wide torque band in the same sentence.  ;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone
you may still exist but you have ceased to live."
Mark Twain