Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts

To: lollipop487@attbi.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Prepared Miata reclassing thoughts
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:53:47 EDT
:-)  Good insight.  Maybe the DP class rules should rewritten to say you must
spend a minimum of $15K.  :-)

Just because a Miata only needs to spend 1/2 of what a Sprite does to be at
the same level of performance shouldn't exile it. i.e. If bet if I spent the
same amount of money and time preparing a Miata as a Sprite owner did, I
wouldn't go any faster than I did when I spent 1/2 that.

Randy