Re: shop manuals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: shop manuals
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:26:37 EST
In a message dated 3/1/04 10:47:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mattm@optonline.net writes:

> A question for those who have been on a protest committee or SEB or
> advisory classing committee. Is the OBD2 supplement mandatory? It is a

Depends on what is being protested.  If someone is protesting suspension
components in a Stock class, as a PC member I wouldn't dsq a competitor for not
providing the OBD II supplement.  In SP or Prepared, the OBD II supplement
isn't
needed, as OBD II isn't required in those classes.  But get protested on OBD
II operation in a Stock class, fail to provide any info on the OBD II system
and I think the PC would have to discuss whether DSQ is appropriate.

My opinion, only...

Charlie