Re: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track

To: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:41:06 -0500
Is anyone else concerned that divorcing Solo1 from Solo2 is the first major
step in dropping the Solo2 program entirely? We already know that there was
serious talk of deleting Prosolo this year and it was mentioned at the
convention that the 2006 National Championships would not be at Forbes nor
at Heartland.