RE: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track
From: "Cox, Bradley J" <Bradley.Cox@integris-health.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:12:04 -0600
The Sport Compact people are calling Solo1 "Time Attack" nowadays.  It's quite
popular in Japan, and is catching on over here among the import crowd.  I think
the catchy name is worth consideration on the part of the SCCA.  I dunno if
it's copyrighted or anything, but to me it certainly sounds more interesting
than "Trials", and a whole lot better than "Solo1".  It's just semantics but
it's really about marketing too, so even a simple name change can have
significant impact on participation.

-brad
protection
under state and federal law. This information is intended to be for the use of
the
individual named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that
any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited
and may be punishable by law. If you have received this electronic transmission
in
error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail (reply).