Re: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: SCCA Club Racing Announces New Entry Level Track
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:53:06 -0600
Also, when you view that Heartland Park map, don't get too locked in on
the dimensions of the proposed autocross pads.  I had a nice visit with
Ray at the National Convention and he was quick to point out that the
left margin of that map is just that -- the left margin of that map.
It's NOT, necessarily, the left margin of the site!!!  8<{)

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman