RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Complaint about STU ProSolo index

To: "Steve Hoelscher" <stevehh@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Complaint about STU ProSolo index
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:52:13 -0600
One small correction.  Substitute the words "Bill Johnson" in for "Jim
McKamey" in Steve's message below.

Besides being a fabulous car constructor, driver and teacher, McKamey's
other claim to fame was his involvement with "Pro AutoX" (aka PAX), and the
Portage Grand Prix.  The PAX index was invented to produce a single overall
event (and series) winner.  My memory is vague on all of this, so someone
else wil likely have more details.

--Andy