RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Complaint about STU ProSolo index

To: <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Re: Complaint about STU ProSolo index
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:45:35 -0600
-----Original Message-----
Whether or not Pro Solo _should_ be run by the SEB is obviously a subject
that can be debated.  I would suggest that if you think Pro Solo should fall
under the SEB then you should write your BoD rep asking for that change.  It
is the BoD that make such decisions.
And you should get to hear some of the stories that I get to hear from my
local guys who first started ProSolo, one of which is also a current BoD
member.

Some funny stuff I tell you.

Eric

--