RE: [evolution-disc.] Harness bar...

To: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] Harness bar...
From: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:08:17 -0400
At 01:28 PM 8/23/2005, Andy Hollis wrote:

>If it was me, I'd choose a different design (or mount the belts elsewhere).
>Actually, if it was me, I'd just use a CG-lock.  Its lighter.
>
>--Andy

Well, a CG-lock works well for cars with single reel belts, but some cars
have upper and lower reels, which makes the CG-lock useless.  Also,
everytime I use one, it's pretty hard on the fabric of the belt, which
doesn't thrill me.  The knurled part chews up the belt material.....

FWIW.
Sam Strano Jr.
Strano Performance Parts
Orders: 800-729-1831