Re: [evolution-disc.] Harness bar...

To: "Travis Dixon" <travisd@tubas.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Harness bar...
From: "Chuck" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:08:47 -0400
I was able to mount harnesses in our Celica without using any type harness
bar, I can't see why a way couldn't be worked out to do the same in a
Corvette. Otherwise if you REALLY ARE after chassis stiffening as well as
harness mounting and want to be legal as well, put in a 6 pt rollbar or
cage! A harness bar with clevises connecting it to the mounting brackets
would assure that it couldn't be protested as stiffening the chassis.