Re: SFR autocross opener

To: Nandaholz@aol.com
Subject: Re: SFR autocross opener
From: "Kevin Lahey" <kml@patheticgeek.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:07:18 -0800
In message <7c.2927cc0.25f6df82@aol.com>Nandaholz@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 03/07/2000 2:17:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>kml@patheticgeek.net writes:
>
> This is a plot of the raw times from round 12 of last year, sorted so
> that the drivers with the fastest runs come first.
>
>The ultimate geeeknesss would be to further sort by classes to show whether
>lots of mods made a difference or did stock cars run better.

Far be it from me to duck the ultimate geekiness!

        http://www.patheticgeek.net/autox/round12order.gif

This plots the entries in the order that they were listed on the
web page;  each class is separated by a single blank entry.
I'll try to color code it by class later, but this is at least
a first approximation of what is going on.

I'd be sorta curious to see the plots ordered by run group,
to see how things varied over the day.  I guess that PAX would
really make that much more useful.

Yeesh, I gotta get a life.

Kevin
kml@patheticgeek.net