Re: Time Slip position and "the chair"

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Subject: Re: Time Slip position and "the chair"
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:10:50 -0800
Funny you should list me...I have been almost nailed at that spot, both
times at Stockton which also can have a difficult finish, esp. when
folks get out of kilter. They missed both times and I gave them a timing
slip with a big frown, "You idiot! The lights were way back there!"
--Still agile Pat K
P.S. I like being card sorter or scorer these days. :-)