RE: Time Slip position and "the chair"

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Time Slip position and "the chair"
From: Craig Boyle <craig_boyle@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:42:44 -0800 (PST)
Hitting the timeslip person, or their chair, should be
at least a 3 second penalty - i.e. if you are spinning
partly out of control and have the choice of the chair
or a cone, there should be no reason not to aim for
the cone. :-) (of course)

but seriously, perhaps the time-slip person should not
be seated. I time-slipped many events last year and
have a number of near incidents. Maybe a tall chair
that you can stand/lean against?

Craig