Re: Add May 20, 2000

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Add May 20, 2000
From: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:02:29 PST
During the last autox, I noticed a number of folks with Solo II magnetic
logos. Also, Mazda Competition Parts sent me a guide suggesting that I
purchase a decal kit, so now I have two questions:

Are these logos generally required to receive contingency award money,
assuming I ever get good enough to worry about? Which autoxes are these
required at?

My autox ride is also a daily driver. How do I get these decals mounted on
magnetics or alternative media so the car does not look silly when not
competing?

Regards,

Rob Weinstock