Re: Add May 20, 2000

To: "Rob Weinstock" <weinstro@hotmail.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Add May 20, 2000
From: "Jesse Wills" <jesse@wordex.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:21:09 -0800
> Are these logos generally required to receive contingency award money,
> assuming I ever get good enough to worry about? Which autoxes are these
> required at?

It depends on the particular manufacturer.  For the most part, contingency
payouts are limited to National Tour events, Pro Solos and the National
Championship.  Some companies also pay for Divisional events, but I think
that is quite limited.  Visit
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/contingency.html for some more details.

note: Not all of the participating manufacturers are listed on this page.
Does anyone know where a more complete list is?

> My autox ride is also a daily driver. How do I get these decals mounted on
> magnetics or alternative media so the car does not look silly when not
> competing?

Tap Plastics sells magnetic material.

jesse