Re: Round 14

To: lollipop@ricochet.net, jerry@moutons.org
Subject: Re: Round 14
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:05:48 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/2000 11:10:07 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lollipop@ricochet.net writes:

<<  The basic problem was the course design and the reluctance of starters
 to close the time gap between cars for safety's sake. Next time, who
 ever does the course should consider that problem. I doubt we need an
 elaborate solution. >>

I disagree.  I had them on 25 second overlaps most of the time.  The problem
is GGF and its late starting time and communication problem, coupled with the
situation where we will probably not see a drop off in attendance for slush.
The card problem made the start of each group a rela mess in the trailer.

That leaves the late starting time, the communication problem and the
attendance as very real problems for the Slush series.

CHD