Re: Rookie Perceptions

To: jcre@pacbell.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rookie Perceptions
From: adozzell@sc9.intel.com (TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS)
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 13:27:27 -0700
I have to agree with James here in his response to Katie.
Without the continous beating I get in ESP I would not be
half as good as I am now. I was a little concerned with Fred
leaving ESP since there wouldn't be anyone left to push me
but them Jim Ochi steped up the plate in the M3. I may be
the only f-body driver in the country happy to be competing
against the M3. Seriously though, how can we expect to become
the best driver our talents allow if we're not chasing somone
better? My internal motivation simply isn't up to that task
(and it's a big one :) )

Tony