Re: Rookie Perceptions

To: TONY OZZELLO P802 AWS <adozzell@sc9.intel.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rookie Perceptions
From: James Creasy <jcre@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 14:29:47 -0700
hehe, well i competed against the prepped M3s in my little low power rx7 in
the 1999 season in CSP.  it was my goal for a while not to finish last!  but
it was such a thrill to start beating them!!!!

at an event i rode in an M3, and went to darren to ask him " how in the
world am i supposed to be able to beat the M3's, they have SOO much power"
and he sagely replied "the M3 may have power, but you have handling".
hahaha, and he was right- my driving was what sucked, not the car :)

-james 'out of the CSP frying pan and into the OSP fire' creasy