Re: New Slush Series Rules

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Slush Series Rules
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:16:42 -0700 (PDT)
Kevin Lahey writes:

>In message <200009251458.HAA06019@harlie.idsfa.net>"John J. Stimson-III" writes
>>PS - I thought that the per-event pre-registration was a good idea.

>Me, too.  What's your "paper" mail address, John?  I figure it is only
>gonna be about 5 - 10 hours of work, no problem, eh?

Do you really think so?  It only takes the registration table 3-4
hours to get everyone registered on-site, and (I think) they have
periods when they are waiting for people to arrive.  If the primary
registration mechanism was via web, with paper mail as a backup for
those without web access (infidels!), it shouldn't be that much of a
load.  Of course, I've never worked registration, so I could be
missing something.