RE: c2 automotive

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: c2 automotive
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:46:32 -0800
As much as we hate to admit it, for most people on this list, our cars ARE
toys.  Some like to keep playing with their toys on the street.  Some give
that up for a more spirited and safer toy on track or autox course.  It's a
choice you have to make.

Your car is going to always cook the street pads and boil the fluid at
Laguna, my tow vehicle is never going to take 85 North to 101 North at
95mph.  You have to sacrifice somewhere.

--Navid