Re: c2 automotive

To: navid@interwoven.com, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: c2 automotive
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:17:06 -0800
virtually every aspect of a race car and a street are are in direct
opposition. thats why i have two cars. but once you start to trailer a car,
then to me it ceases to be a car, but is instead a special toy and why not
just get a formula car?  so i may have to put on more serious brakes anyway
(esp after i install the 530 hp all motor stroker).

-james

Happiness isn't around the corner, it IS the corner!