RE: c2 automotive

To: "James Creasy" <jcre@pacbell.net>, <Smokerbros@aol.com>
Subject: RE: c2 automotive
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:05:04 -0800
Sorry to break this to you, but R4Ss suck just a little less than your
street pads on track.  They are not made to withstand that kind of a heat.
R4 (without the S) is a decent track pad, but not as good as Performance
Friction PF90s (if you can live with the rattle).  Neither R4 nor PF90 is a
good street pad.  There is no magic answer here, if you want the stopping
power on track, you need to suffer the pad swapping pain.  It's like street
tires vs. race tires.

--Navid