RE: Koni shock question

To: jochi@ricochet.net
Subject: RE: Koni shock question
From: "Phil Esra" <philesra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 16:14:49 -0800
>Let's see....How about:
>- move to a class with tougher competition

why would anyone in their right mind want tougher competition??

>- new challenge

challenge shmallenge, I'm in it for the chicks.

>- less hp does not always mean slower - how about shifter karts?

good point.

>- economic reasons

who you calling cheap, wise guy?

>- bought different car for personal reasons, and just want to try it out

if someone bought a car for non-autox reasons, is that the kind of person we
really want to attract?

>- maybe it's slow now, but has the potential to be a lot faster

drive it now, so you can say you knew it when.

>- class has a lot of neat people in it

especially if they're chicks.

>- fun car that you want to drive no matter what

yeah, fun car that chicks dig.

>- want to have time to savor each run

Like Carroll Shelby states in "Philosophize to Win": slow and steady wins
the race.

>- slower laps = more track time for your money

classic guns v. butter analysis

>- why not?

clearly!

>Jim