Re: Koni shock question

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Koni shock question
From: "Larry Word" <lword@sfo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:04:22 -0800
> >- less hp does not always mean slower - how about shifter karts?

I find more of a challenge to carry the speed through the turns with max
exit speed rather than relying on torque to save the day.  Its a different
type of driving in my eyes, not that one is better that the other, please
dont get me wrong...thats a can of worms I do not want to open....but less
power does not always mean slower.

~Larry