Re: "objectionable" sponsorship?

To: "James Creasy" <jcre@mozart.com>, "Talley, Brooks"
Subject: Re: "objectionable" sponsorship?
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <aunguyen@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:46:52 -0800
Brooks,  is your car going to say bondage.com
all the time, or only at autocross?

If it's all the time,  you should be asking Miss
Manners or somebody like that.

If it's only autocross,  do the people at bondage.com
realize we're not talking Indy 500 here?  Do they
realize they would get a whopping (N+5)*2 eyeballs
to see their ad,  where N is the number of entrants
at an event?

Now if they do, and still want to advertise, what
does that say about their opinion of autocrossers?

  Au