Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: kkelly@spss.com, dcolicch@ix.netcom.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:06:35 EST
Just a quick comment, the 4th run group should be 100% correct.  While I
(card sorter) realized that Chris (grid master) was calling out the cars as
they went up to the line, I also realized that the cards I gave to the
announcer (don't know his name) had to be given at the right time.  I don't
know if we had a starter in that group or not, but giving the radio to that
person would definitely be better.  I know we were VERY short on workers for
the 4th group - it definitely helped having what seemed to be an experienced
group in the timing trailer (heck its almost 20 years for me!) and a lack of
hitting cones that helped us out.

Pilar
330i - with traction control that wouldn't turn off!

In a message dated 1/30/01 7:40:33 PM Pacific Standard Time, kkelly@spss.com