Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat

To: dcolicch@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Trailer crew in 3rd heat
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 19:07:44 -0800
Tony,
        The problem, from what I understand, is very poor visibility because of
the motorhome position, and running the karts all at once, all their
runs, instead of spreading them out at the beginning of each sequence.
Since there was no posting at this event, no one was aware there was a
problem until we put the results up on the web. And after spending two
days to be as correct as possible, I'm reluctant to make any
adjustments. It's one event out of maybe 18-20, plenty of time to go
faster and get it recognized next time.
--Pat Kelly