Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: Donald R McKenna <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:25:45 -0800
Donald R McKenna wrote:

> Boy, I wish I could come up with a good (convincing) explanation. Maybe they
> were just fast!
>
>         Don
>
> >Geeez, GS PAX'ed 1,2,4,5,6,7,8.  That's not including WRGs, which would have
> >made it 10 of the top 11.  The fastest scratch time from the entire AS/BS/CS
> >group would have placed 3rd in GS.  It really was a fun group to watch.  It
> >was like you were all feeding off of each other or something.  We are not
> >worthy!
> >
> >Peter

Here's a good explanation. THE SURFACE STILL SUCKS--BIG TIME!!!!! When
suposedly low horsepower cars(GS) beat SS and AS cars, and they didn't
miss beating ESP by much either, then there is something wrong with the
course design(not true on this course), in this case, the surface is so
slippery the high HP cars can't get the power down, so, they(SS-AS-ESP)
cannot use the only advantage they have.

Jesus