Re: All Hail Mighty GS!

To: kirk <kmeline@fastpointcom.com>, jesvilla@gte.net
Subject: Re: All Hail Mighty GS!
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:56:32 -0800
you guys are harsh!  those are some good GS drivers!!!  givem a little
credit (and a soft pax =))

>The GS cars ... do not get affected much at the tire level by being thrown
back and forth on a
>fairly uneven surface.

but my car vibrates so much on that surface that its kinda hard to see, much
less FIND the brake or gas pedal.  not at all like 3COM, er, i mean GGF, er
i mean MATHER, oh id better just get used to it. :P

and tiny little bumps cause my brakes to lock up, inducing my leg into
tremors of faux-ABS vibration.  if only i could teach my left leg to do ABS
too. :)

-james