RE: Alignment shops?

To: "'Kelly, Katie'" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: RE: Alignment shops?
From: "Chin, Elbert {Chem~Palo Alto}" <ELBERT.CHIN@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:28:17 -0800
Wait a second! What did he tell you, EJ?? He was supposed to keep quiet
about that little blue bottle...

Actually, this past Saturday was the first time I've ever had the Prelude
aligned at C2, so we'll find out this week if it helps or not. I'm sure it
will be a vast improvement over the previous toe-in I had.

But seriously, Jack really knows his stuff. And I suppose he's a good source
for juicy gossip too! But, I wont rat anyone else out...not yet...

-Elbert